September 22nd, 2013
Welcome to the first event of The FIT Series -- Bay Blast Triathlon!!
Results will be chip timed with all splits. A nice swag bag for everyone. Possible race day registration, but its advised not to wait until the last minute.
SPRINT: 500m swim, 20k bike and 5k run
Packet Pick Up - 9/21/13
Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2013
Time: 12:00 - 4:00 PM
A friend or relative may pick up packet with a note confirming someone is picking your packet. Packets may also be picked up race morning from 5:30-6:45, but we encourage the pick up to be the day before.
Race Day Schedule - 9/22/13
Transition set-up and packet pick-up: 5:30-6:45AM
Mandatory race briefing: 6:50AM
Race start: 7:00AM*
* Possible several start waves depending on number of participants, will be updated accordingly
Award ceremony: 9:45-10:00AM
Top three males, females, and relay teams get trophies. Everyone receives a medal. More award information for age groups will be updated soon.
Course is completely closed to traffic. All participants must be on the island before 7AM and cannot leave until 9AM. In the unlikely event that the water quality becomes hazardous, due to rain, sewage run off, etc., the race will become a duathlon. It will not be canceled if there is rain.
Volunteers are welcome and encouraged to help out during the event. Please email us for details or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- *$75 -- 1/10/13 to 5/20/13
- *$80 -- 5/21/13 to 7/20/13
- *$85 -- 7/21/13 to 8/20/13
- *$90 -- 8/21/13 to 9/20/13
- *$110 -- 1/10/13 to 5/20/13
- *$120 -- 5/21/13 to 7/20/13
- *$130 -- 7/21/13 to 8/20/13
- *$140 -- 8/21/13 to 9/20/13
All three Sprint Triathlons in Fit Series:
- *$210 -- 1/10/13 to 5/20/13
- *$220 -- 5/21/13 to 7/20/13
- *$230 -- 7/21/13 to 8/20/13
- *$240 -- 8/21/13 to 9/20/13